6. Can I use TreeDiaper® to strategically promote root growth to one direction for wind damage protection in high wind area?
21. Can I use a larger TreeDiaper® to not only cover the rootball, but also cover the surrounding soil to promote healthy root growth?
22. The inner hole seems too small and is touching the trunk of the tree. How can move it away from the trunk?
25. My city uses watering bags for our trees but we do not have enough labor to regularly refill the bags. Can we solely rely on rainwater with TreeDiaper®?
26. I am planting trees in a remote area without a water source or an irrigation system. How often should I water them?
28. The amount of water does not seem enough for a newly planted trees. How can I ensure trees receive enough water, especially during the first month after being planted?
29. I have tried hydrogels before, but they were ineffective. How is TreeDiaper® different from the conventional use of hydrogels?
30. We have heavy, clay soil in our region and we have a lot of problems with root rot due to poor drainage. Will TreeDiaper® cause more root rot problems with the extra water absorbed in TreeDiaper®?
43. Can tree roots breathe with TreeDiaper® covered on top? Or will TreeDiaper® cause Root Rot problem?
44. Would tree roots grow to the surface to seek water from TreeDiaper®? And will this cause potential girdling root problems?
49. I don't like your product's name because it includes the word "diaper." Can I buy TreeDiaper® under a different name?
51. The pictures on TreeDiaper.com show the TreeDiaper® treemats are fully charged. Why mine doesn't look like that?